1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Our government doesn’t test many products for safety, so frequently it’s up to the companies themselves to conduct research studies to prove that their own products aren’t harmful.
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch
Preying Mantis Gazette.
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4) Without looking, guess what time it is
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Air conditioning, and laughing children
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
When I went to lunch, at the magically delicious Aladdin’s.
8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A series of blogs.
9) What are you wearing?
My come-hither, ruched-neck peasant blouse, turquoise neclace, jeans that actually fit, and Chaco sandals. ( I’m such a hippie.)
10) Did you dream last night
Something about hammers and anvils.
11) When did you last laugh?
When watching Frazier the other night.
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures of my students, a Native plants poster I designed, a poster by the National Geographic Society on the DAWN OF HUMANS, a poster depicting the fossil locations within MS, the gym schedule, the International Ballet Competition’s flyer, Prehistoric Indian tribal chart, a picture of my paternal family, a card “embracing the great wisdom of womankind—mothers sisters, friends”.
13) Seen anything weird lately?
14) What do you think of this quiz?
Enjoyable and fruitless, simultaneously.
15) What is the last film you saw?
The Station Agent
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy
?Gerard Butler. (:
17) Tell us something about you that we don't know
My birthmark is shaped like Great Britian.]
18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
The world population would thrillingly embrace birthcontrol and become big proponents of adoption of all kids, aged birth-18 years, that need homes.
19) Do you like to dance?
I dance swing and ballroom with equal vigor, and once upon a time, did the renaissance dance thing.
20) George Bush
He is human, therefore worthy of compassion. But I will be thrilled when he is out of office.
21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23) Would you ever consider living abroad
24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates
You are forgiven. Now, come on in!