Inverted Crescent

One Woman's Journey Over the Moon and Beyond

Monday, January 09, 2006

Jan 9th update

Okay, so far the resolution is going well.

Went to the 930 Blues Cafe as my "new" place for the week, and I must say, I had a fine time until the smoke overwhelmed me.
I made friends with a few of the musicians, and had some truly spectacular ribs. (Really...if you need Delta Blues and Ribs, 930 is the place to go.)

I am continuing to date the very nice man I told you about earlier, and I admit, I like him more and more. He is on the amazing side of things---but I'm still evaluating what we really have to offer each other---so we're keeping it kinda light for now.

In two weeks, the quest for a good church continues.
And for now, financial considerations will keep the gym membership at bay until next month.

So, so far---on track.

Oh, and go see Rumor has it and The Ringer.

Funny!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Johnny C. said...

Yo!

Sorry I've been MIA the last couple.

I hope you're doing well.

Goodluck with the new dude and the church hunt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home