Inverted Crescent

One Woman's Journey Over the Moon and Beyond

Friday, December 09, 2005

If it bit me...

It is quite possible that I wouldn't know what was good for me, if it were sitting right next to me and then bit me.

Really.

So, I am dating a GREAT guy. He's kind, considerate, fun and respectful of boundaries. All good things.

So, why am I not feeling like diving into Relationshipsville? I don't know. Maybe I've had unhealthy dating patterns for so long, that when something healthy comes along I can't give into it---you know---from lack of practice.

Or maybe the chemistry isn't there. Or if it is, it is different than what I thought I would end up falling for?


Hmmmm.....I don't know.

At any rate, he is pretty great. And I don't want to overlook the great---especially if what I am "getting over" is really just an unhealthy pattern from the past. I will keep it casual and fun. I really want to know him. And there is no shortcut for that. Take it slow. Date him. Date others. Keep things honest, make friends in my new town, and be open to what tomorrow holds.

Blessings for all, I hope, are around the corner.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Cave-Woman said...

He knows I have a blogspot, but he doesn't know the name----and the truly personal stuff between us would never make it to "the big screen" anyway.

I deleted "notes" for privacy reasons, changed my blogger identity...to give me a little space.

Inverted Crescent is my in-between space, until I know the direction I would like the blogspot go.
Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time now to be able to work on making this site as fabulous as I would like it to be.
I have to get to it when I can.

Good to hear from you.
Things have looked pretty cool on Stepping Stones lately.

Thought you should know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home